Daren's Vinyasa Yoga Classes are a practice of flowing asanas (physical poses) unified with breath, mindfulness, nourishing core work and deep relaxation. He believes Yoga can be accessible for everybody with a balance of fun, focused concentration and an empowering tool that can be used in our everyday lives.
You can currently join his classes at S P A C E in New Malden or at NewMalden Methodist Church.
from the 5th March 2019 all TUESDAY & THURSDAY classes will be held at S P A C E, 15 Penrith Road, New Malden KT3 3QR.
7.45-9pm DUDE YOGA @ Upper hall, New Malden Methodist Church
6.45-8pm Vinyasa Flow Mixed level @ S P A C E
8.05 - 9.20pm Vinyasa Flow Mixed level @ S P A C E
7.15pm Vinyasa Flow Mixed level @ S P A C E
DUDE YOGA: A club atmosphere for men. Poses designed to undo your working day. Stretch back, shoulders, hamstrings, quads and hips. Get strong, work core, get fit, breath deep and get callm.
MIXED LEVEL: A medium paced class suitable for all, with lots of options for poses along the way, from easier to more challenging. Beginners to Intermediate.
Booking: email@example.com or 07950877692
S P A C E, 15 Penrith Road, New Malden KT3 3QR.
(Free Parking on Road and 7 min walk to New Malden train station)
Upper hall, New Malden Methodist Church 49 High Street, New Malden KT3 4BY
( Free Parking near by roads)
FIRST TRIAL £5
5 CLASSES £60
Before your first class
- Please fill in the Health form
- Arrive 15 min early for an informal chat.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely. Yoga is practised with bare feet but if you normally have cold feet bring some socks to put on during relaxation at the end of class.
- Bring your mat if you have one, there are mats and props to lend.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal 2hrs before your class. If needed a light healthy snack.
- Stay well hydrated throughout the day. Please bring water for pre and post class as it's not advisable to drink during practise.
- Please remember to put your phone on silent during class.
- If you arrive late please wait by the door until the Daren lets you in.